Financial Advisor, Wealth Management
POSITION: Financial Advisor
DEPARTMENT: Wealth Management
REPORTS TO: Managing Director, Wealth Management
The KNW Group is looking for a self-motivated, relationship focused, team player to join our established Wealth Management team. This role will be ideal for you if you have a strong entrepreneurial spirit to build and develop relationships, while helping people realize their goals by sharing financial market and investment knowledge. You will be able to assist individuals to meet their long-term financial goals in the areas of risk management, retirement, investments, college funding, and estate planning. We offer the opportunity to help you build your book of business through our Financial Wellness program.
- Exemplifying a winning attitude and showing you care about clients and their financial future.
- Provide holistic financial planning to clients based on their objectives, resources, preferences, timeline and risk profile.
- Develop a knowledge of the client’s entire financial and family situation and be able to structure a goals based investment and financial plan.
- Cultivate leads from current client’s referrals and outside contacts.
- Utilize the Firm’s established services/model when assisting clients with financial planning.
- Maintain up-to-date, accurate financial insights to ensure optimal expertise are provided to your clients.
- Be professional, including maintaining a high level of discretion regarding confidential and sensitive information.
- Act as a problem solver for clients by being proactive, identifying opportunities, and proposing solutions.
- Conduct seminars and workshops on financial planning topics such as retirement and estate planning.
- Offer value-added fee-based services.
- Discuss estate planning and work with internal and external resources to meet estate planning goals of the client.
- 2+ years of sales experience in the Financial Services area
- Active Series 7, Series 66, and LAH Licenses, at minimum
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; Advanced degree or designation (MBA, JD, CFP®, CPA, ChFC) is a plus
- Sales experience including: profiling, overcoming objections, negotiation, team selling approach, closing the sale and asking for referrals
- Ability to collaborate effectively with team members in a fast-paced, high-performance work environment
- Ability to independently perform assigned accountabilities, set priorities, and successfully handles multiple projects in a deadline-oriented environment
- Excellent listening and organizational skills
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of trust law and gifting techniques
- Ability to partner with client’s other advisors (attorney, accountant); highly respected by external professional advisor community
- Ability to work in a team based environment
- Operate with a strong attention to detail in order to maintain effective client relationships
To Apply: Submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com.